Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pinwheel Bouquets and Paper Egg Wreaths

Good Afternoon!

This is my second post of the day. I want to post it so I won't forget to do it!  In addition to cards I've been creating more and more crafts. The idea for this bouquet of pinwheels is from the April 2011 issue of Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. I've told you previously that although the focus of this magazine is scrapbooking, I have a subscription to it. I learn new techniques and ideas for cards and crafts each time a new issue arrives.

I used a Sizzix pinwheel die to cut the pinwheels. The yummy papers I used are from K and Company's Citronella collection. Last summer I shared many cards that I created from that same collection.

I love to create holiday and seasonal paper crafted wreaths. Here's the one I made for this Easter. I used an AccuCut egg die to cut the 2 different sizes of eggs. I hot glue gunned them to a wreath form and tied baby ric rac to some of them.

It was school vacation week here in Massachusetts. I had a week filled with friends, fun, and yummy lunches. Many of my friends are teachers or work in schools so they had the week off which means it was a good week to get together.


I remembered to take pictures on just one of those fun days. Amy, Angela, Martha, and Kathy each created an Easter wreath. Peggy worked on St. Patrick's Day cards for her nieces and nephews. All of us think it's fun to paper craft, talk and eat together.


Amy

Amy and Angela

Martha

Kathy

Peggy

Can't wait to get together again to do some more crafting!

Have a nice night!
Carol

No comments: