Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Graphic 45 By the Sea cards

Hi Everyone!

It has been more than 4 months since I posted.  I spend a lot of time on schoolwork, but I have been creating cards and other papercrafts.  Most of the time I haven't stopped to photograph them.  However I have photographed some of the cards and crafts that I made lately and plan to share them with you. 

My friend Patty celebrated her "29th" birthday again yesterday.  She owns 2 homes and her favorite is by the sea.  The instant I saw Graphic 45's "By the Sea" collection I knew I had to purchase it to use for cards and gifts for her. 

I bought the paper on Sunday so there wasn't a lot of time to create cards by Wednesday, but I managed to create 6 of them for her along with a birthday card and gift bag.  Here are the 6 cards I made her.

 
The sailboat, rope and stars are Recollections stickers.  The sentiment and anchor are from Lawn Fawn's "Float My Boat" clear stamp set.  
 
 
The seashell sticker is from K & Company.  The text was created with an Impression Obsession wooden stamp.
 
 
The seashell sticker is from K & Company.
 
 
The sentiment was created with and Impression Obsession wooden stamp.  The sea castle is a sticker from SandyLion Essentials.
 
 
 
I found the brads in my stash.  Not sure where they came from.
 
 



 The sea star sticker is from K & Company. 
 
That's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the goodie boxes I created for our table for Easter.
 
Have a great night!
Carol
 
 

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

These are delightful, Carol!!! I love those sea-themed cards. So happy-looking!