Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just Because

Hi Everyone!

I had a productive day yesterday.  I spent a few hours thoroughly cleaning my papercrafting area.  I sorted and organized most of my supplies.  I did some rearranging so that even more of my supplies are within reach. 

While I was organizing I found a brass butterfly stencil that I know I didn't buy.  I am thinking that either Janet or Sandy gave it to me.  I decided to play with it.  I used some Washi tape to temporarily adhere it to a piece of white tag.  Then I used a Tim Holtz blending tool and some distress ink pads to color the butterfly. 

I colored 3 butterflies, fussy cut them, and adhered them to a piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" 6" x 6" petite paper pack.  The partial butterflies are adhered with a glue runner.  The complete butterfly is adhered with foam tape.  The sentiment was created with a stamp from Simon Says Stamp's "Flower Friend" clear stamp set. 

I used Black Enamel Accents to add another color to the butterfly.  Here's the card.

 
Have a great day!
Carol


No comments: