Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Happy National Watermelon Day

Happy National Watermelon Day!

I love eating slices of watermelon.  They're sweet and juicy and are so refreshing.  I created some watermelon cards to add to the collection of fruity cards that I've been making.

This first card is similar to one of the strawberry cards I posted the other day.  As I mentioned in that blog post I find coloring to be very therapeutic. 


I use my rubber stamp with a monkey munching on watermelon over and over again.


Here he is again.  I used the Sunny Studio window trio square die twice to cut the squares on this card.


When I die cut the squares out on the above card I had some leftover squares with watermelon slices on them.  I decided to use them on a card.


I hope that you enjoy some watermelon today!



No comments: