Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Birds Display

Hi Everyone!

I really enjoy creating tiered displays for our kitchen, dining room, and living room.  Lately I have seen more and more birds at our feeder.  I decided to create a display with a birds theme.


I was thrilled to find a couple of small wooden birdhouses on my craft shelves.  I used acrylic paint to paint them.  I added strips of washi tape to the round one.  Then I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 to create the words for the birdhouses and the chalkboard sign.  My friend Diane made the felted eggs for the little nest.  I love the different textures of the birds. 

You may want to check out posts on Instagram by dugansgirls and my simple little home.  They are 2 of the people who inspire me to create tiered displays.

Enjoy the birds that you might see in your backyard.

No comments: