Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Cards

Good Morning Everyone!

I thought I'd post pictures of a few Thanksgiving cards before I head off to work this morning.  I used Denami Design's Cornucopia stamp on these first 2 cards.  Those gorgeous layering papers are from SEI's Homestead collection.  The message stamp is a Northwoods Rubber stamp. 




The large dot circle frame I used on the above card is also a Denami Designs stamp.  That's one of my favorite stamps.

The turkeys and Give Thanks stamps are from Denami Designs too.

Hope you have a great day!
Carol

2 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Lovely cards! Come by for some puddin n pie!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/11/terrific-tuesday-you-want-to-win-this.html

Shirley said...

Warm, pretty, and sweet cards, Carol!