Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Happy National Coffee Day

Happy National Coffee Day!

I am mainly a tea drinker, but I do enjoy a hot cup of French Vanilla coffee from time to time.  Marie, on the other hand, has coffee flowing through her veins.  Her coffee consumption habits are such that she helps cement the country's reputation for being the biggest coffee consuming nation in the world.

With Marie and many of my friends in mind I recently created some coffee themed cards. 

I used some coffee bean patterned paper from a dcwv paper pad to create this first card.  A Sizzix mason jar die cut the card into its jar shape.  The sentiment was created from an impresscardsandcrafts.com stamp.

 
 
The coffee cups on this next card were created with stamps from PaperTrey Ink's "Heart-2-Heart #1 Mini Stamp set ".  I adhered foam tape to the back of some of the cups to add dimension to the card. 
 
 
 
 
Today's last card is a gift card holder.  It's a great card to give to a coffee lover along with a gift card to their favorite coffee source.
 
 




Enjoy your day!

No comments: