Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Robot Valentines

Hi Everyone!





This is one of the valentine stamps that I added to my collection this year.  It's called "Robot Friends" and it's manufactured by Stampendous.  I just used it to create some very quick and easy valentines.

After I stamped the image onto white tag I used my Marvy Twinklette markers to color it.  You can't tell by the photograph, but because I used those markers to color the entire image it's very sparkly.  I found some Lil' Robot chipboard embellishments from My Mind's Eye in my stash and added them to the card.



The robot, gears, and word balloon on this card are also chipboard embellishments from My Mind's Eye.  This time I masked my stamp and only stamped the text.  I cut the text out and glued it to the word balloon. 




Visiting with my friend Susan today and then I must continue to prep my workshops. 

Have a great day!  Stay warm!
Carol

No comments: