Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy National Watermelon Day

Good Morning Everyone!

Just wanted to stop by to wish you a Happy National Watermelon Day!  Apples don't fall far from the tree, and watermelons don't roll far from the vine.  Marie went to work this morning with a large watermelon in her arms for the residents at the nursing home where she works.  She was the one who reminded me that today is National Watermelon Day. 

Last year I shared my collection of watermelon "stuff" with you on my blog along with some of my watermelon cards.  You can revisit that post at this link.
http://carolhartery.blogspot.com/2011/08/happy-watermelon-day.html

This summer I have shared some other watermelon cards with you and today I have another card that has a slice of watermelon and other fruits.


You can see that I was working with kraft paper when I created this card. 

I have a crazy day ahead of me so that's all I have time for right now.

Talk to you again soon.
Carol

1 comment:

Shirley said...

How darn cute and fun too! Loving that squirrel.