Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Graphic 45 French Country Cards

Hi Everyone!

The moment I saw Graphic 45's French Country paper I knew I had to own it.  Over the past few weeks I have created 5 gift bags from the 12" x 12" paper stack and I am not sure how many cards I have made to put into those bags.  Today I have a few cards of those cards to share with you.  I used some papers from the 12" x 12" paper pad and some from the 8" x 8" one. 

One of the things that caught my attention were the sunflowers on some of the papers. The sentiment on today's first card was created with a Lockhart stamp.


More sunflowers!  The buttons are from Favorite Findings.  The sentiment was created with a Lawn Fawn clear stamp.

 
More sunflowers!  Another Favorite Findings button.  I used a Northwoods wooden stamp to create the sentiment.
 


Even more sunflowers and Favorite Findings sunflower buttons.  I used another Northwoods rubber stamp to create the sentiment for tonight's last card.


That's it for tonight!
Carol

No comments: