Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Gift Bag with Stylish Stix

Hi Everyone!

I couldn't wait until tomorow to share this with you.  I just finished creating a gift bag that I decorated with Stylish Stix from the Queen & Company.  I was inspired by the card on Heidi Van Laar's blog at this link.

I used some of the Stylish Stix that I purchased at the Creating Keepsakes Conference on Saturday to create my bag.  Take a look at the bag and I'll tell you how I decorated it. 


I ran a piece of white tag through my Fiskars crimping tool.  I found the "Make a Wish!" cupcake top in my stash leftover from another day. I used some glitter paper along with a leaf die to create my flames. 

 
Such a simple way to create a cheery birthday gift bag for any age.
 
That's it for now!
Carol


No comments: