Just finished cutting up lots of paper strips for my students to use for a 3-d art activity tomorrow. Before I head to bed I thought I would share a couple of cards. This first card sort of grew after I stamped the image on it. I didn't like the way the flower stems looked after I highlighted them with a marker so I decided to cover them up with additional flowers. Now I am happy with the card.
The vase of flowers were created with a Hero Arts stamp. The sentiment was created with a Lockhart stamp.
This second card was created with a couple of my favorite Great Impressions get well stamps.
The layering paper is much more vibrant than it appears in the photograph. I added Glossy Accents to the cattails and the duck's feet.
That's it for tonight!