Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Today's Cards

Hi Everyone!

Just finished cutting up lots of paper strips for my students to use for a 3-d art activity tomorrow.  Before I head to bed I thought I would share a couple of cards.  This first card sort of grew after I stamped the image on it. I didn't like the way the flower stems looked after I highlighted them with a marker so I decided to cover them up with additional flowers.  Now I am happy with the card.


The vase of flowers were created with a Hero Arts stamp.  The sentiment was created with a Lockhart stamp. 

This second card was created with a couple of my favorite Great Impressions get well stamps.

 
 
The layering paper is much more vibrant than it appears in the photograph.  I added Glossy Accents to the cattails and the duck's feet.  
 
That's it for tonight!
Carol


1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

Carol, these are so sweet and fun for spring!