Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is Patriot's Day in Massachusetts so it's a 3 day weekend.  I LOVE 3 day weekends. It's like someone gave me an entire day as a gift. 

I spent most of the day creating pages for my classroom's scrapbook.  I also created a couple of thank you cards. 

I used one of my newest stamps from the Simon Says "Flower Friend" clear stamp set on the first card.  The papers are from Graphic 45's French Country 6" x 6" paper pad.  I used spray mist to add color to a Petaloo flower.

 
My cousin, Linda, and her husband, Tom, were here for dinner last Sunday.  We had a wonderful time hanging out.  They brought me some beautiful flowers and a gift certificate to Cheesecake Factory.  They're planning to move to Florida in a couple of years.  I decided to use a flamingo from K&Company's Citronella set on their card. 
 
 
 
The sentiment was created with a Stampendous wooden stamp.  The sun was created with a Memory box stamp.  The papers are from dcwv. 
 
Have a great night!
Carol



No comments: