Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Challenge 23

Hi Everyone!

I created a couple of cards over the weekend for a challenge.  I just realized it's too late to submit them to the challenge, but I can still share them with you!  The challenge was on Case This Sketch at this link.  Here's what the sketch looked like:

 
Here's the first card I created for the challenge.  That's Washi tape that is placed diagonally across the card.  The flowers were created with a Denami Designs wooden stamp.  I fussy cut them and used foam tape to adhere them to my card.  The text was created with a Northwoods wooden stamp.  


Here's my second card. 


I used a die to cut the cloud and then pierced the edges of it.  I stamped an Inky Antics sentiment on it.  The airplane was created with an Alley Way stamp.  I fussy cut it and used foam tape to adhere it and the cloud to the card.  That's Washi tape again across the diagonal of the card. 

Time to call it a day!
Carol

No comments: