Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Paula and Pam

Hi Everyone!

Today is officially the 50th birthday of my sisters, Paula and Pam.  I talked with Paula earlier today and learned that their package arrived safely and they loved the paper crafts I sent them.   Since it is their birthday I will share a couple of other birthday cards with you.


I used a rub on from SEI for the "life's a party" sentiment.  The balloons were created with a Lockhart stamp and the paper is from DCWV. 


"It's your day" is another rub on from SEI.  The bird and the balloon were created with clear stamps from the Hero Arts "Wonderful Birthday" set.  I added some pink polka dotted Washi tape, a cupcake brad from Eyelet Outlet, and some confetti stickers to the card. 

Please post some comments to wish Paula and Pam a Happy 50th birthday.

Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: