Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bachelorette Party

Hi Everyone!

Marie and her friend made the cutest cookies for the Bachelorette Party they are hostessing this weekend.  I am guessing that they saw the idea on Pinterest.  Here's a sample of the cookies.


They used a heart shaped cookie cutter to create the sugar cookies and trimmed off the top of each heart.  Then they piped on the frosting and added tiny heart sprinkles. 

I was inspired by the cookies and decided to create a card to go with them.


I used clear stamps from Lawn Fawn's "Swimsuit Season" to create the bra and panties.  I used a hearts Nestability to create the "bottom" and the "top" and trimmed them just as Marie did for the cookies.  I used a stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Say Cheese" clear stamp set to create the framed part of the card.  The sentiment was created with a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Just My Type Too". 

That's it for today. 

Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: