Search This Blog

Monday, December 4, 2017

More Gift Tags

Good Morning!

Brr!  It's cold today.  Okay, you're right.  I heard you say, "What do you expect, it's December in New England." 

December it is.  In our home that means Robbie and I bake lots and lots of cookies.  So far we've made chocolate truffles and Nana cookies.  Nana cookies are molasses cookies that my grandmother always made for us. 

I shared photos of gift tags the other day and today I'll share some of the others that I photographed that same day. 


I heat embossed the sentiments with glittery red embossing powder.  Those adorable hats are stickers.


A snowy scene on tags.  The snowflakes are buttons.  The snowmen are stickers.  The trees are made of wood.  I sprayed the trees with Maya Road Evergreen Metallic Mist to make them turn green. 


I used a snowflake embossing folder to emboss the layering papers on these tags.  The penguins are adorable stickers.  The stores had such cute stickers this year.

The trees are brads from Eyelet Outlet.  I used Lawn Fawn's Puffy Clouds border dies to create the snowbanks.
 
 

 
The reindeer were paper punched.  The sentiments are washi tape.

Have a great day!  Stay warm!

No comments: