Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2018

Easter Scrabble Frame

Good Morning Everyone!

This past Christmas I used some letter tiles from Michaels to create a Christmas Scrabble frame. 


I liked it so much that I ordered a large set of letter tiles from Amazon.  I used them to create personalized Scrabble frames for my sister Paula and my son.  At Valentine's Day I created one for myself. 

Now I've been decorating for Easter so last night I created a new Scrabble frame.

 
I created and saved a grid on my computer that is 9 squares across and 12 squares down.  I print out that grid each time I want to create a Scrabble frame.  I write a list of the words I want to use and try to arrange them on the grid.  I often end up not using all of the words on my list. 
 
When I finish arranging the words I print the blank grid on patterned paper.  I put that grid inside a  frame.  I use a hot glue gun to adhere the letter tiles to the patterned paper.
 
 
The paper I used for my Easter frame is from an Echo Park Collection Kit.  The stickers were a part of that kit. 
 
 
There are endless possibilities for this idea. 
 
 
Have a great day!


No comments: