Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Easter Step Card

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I was trying to remember a technique that I haven't done in years.  I finally found what I wanted in one of my blogs so I promised myself I would try to post more often. 

When I started to think about Easter cards I went through all of my clear stamps and pulled out all of the bunnies that I found.  I temporarily put them all together in a cd case.  I put some bunny dies in with them.

I took out some of the stamps and stamped them on scraps of patterned paper.  I heat embossed and fussy cut each of them.  I used some of the dies and punched them out of scraps too. Then I used Glossy Accents to adhere a tiny white pompom tail to each bunny.
 

I folded a piece of Echo Park Easter paper into a step card.  Then I used a Fiskars grass border punch to punch out some strips of grass.  I adhered the grass to the carrot patterned paper.  Then I added lots of bunnies to my card.  Some are adhered directly to the card.  Others are attached to the card with foam tape. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 

Have a great day!



No comments: