Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring Bouquet

Hi Everyone!

As many of you know my daughter is engaged and will be getting married this fall.  I now spend most of my crafting time working on things for the bridal shower and the wedding.  I love everything I have created and will share it with you after the shower and after the wedding. 

I took a little break from those things and worked with the Avery Elle Spring Bouquet stamps and dies that Marie gave me for my birthday. 

I used a template that I purchased from PaperTrey Ink many years ago to create this Around Town tote.
 

The double sided tag I used to create the tote is from Lawn Fawn.  I backed the spring flower bouquet onto a doily before I adhered it to the tote.

I used foam tape to adhere the flowers to this card to add dimension to it.


I used some stitched dies from Lawn Fawn to cut the papers for this card. 


The sun is shining and the weather is warmer today.  Maybe Spring is finally here.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: