Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Lindt Easter Candy Holders

Hi Everyone!

Like many of you I search the Internet and Pinterest for ideas.  I saw a video (click on the word "video" to get to the link) that showed how to make an adorable holder for a small Lindt bunny.  I didn't have the exact tools that she used in the video, but was able to adapt her idea and use the tools I have. 

I cut my paper the way she suggests.  Then I rounded the top corners of my paper and used a Lawn Fawn clear stamp to stamp "Happy Easter."
I used a tiny punch to punch a hole in the top of my paper and tied a sheer ribbon through the hole.

At the store I found Lindt packages that have 5 bunnies or 5 chicks or 5 lambs and bought some of each of them.   

Here are some of the holders that I created.


The holders are super easy to create and as you can see they are adorable!

Have a great day!

No comments: