Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Apples for Teachers

Hi Everyone!

I decided to create some thank you cards for teachers and chose apples as a theme for them. I looked through my supplies and found a Martha Stewart apple punch, an AccuCut apple die, a Hero Arts set of 4 wooden apple stamps and a Hero Arts clear apple stamp in their "Simply Fresh" clear stamp set, apple ribbon, apple brads, and some apples patterned paper.




I used the clear apple stamp from Hero Art's "Simply Fresh" clear stamp and stamped 3 apples on some white tag.  I colored the apples with water color pencils and fussy cut them before I adhered them to the layering paper. 







This apple was cut with an AccuCut Zip'e Slim apple die.  There's a hole in the die so that a picture can be added to the middle of the die cut.  I adhered the apple die cut with foam tape to add dimension to the card and stamped "thank you" in the center.  I added apple ribbon to the layering paper before I adhered it to the blank card.








These apples were cut with a Martha Stewart apple punch and are attached to the layering paper with foam tape.  The strip of apples across the bottom of the card was created with some paper from dcwv's Grade School paper pad.











The apple on this card was stamped with an apple from a Hero Arts set of 4 apples and is adhered to the card with foam tape. 








The apples on this card are brads from Eyelet Outlet.  I used circle Nestabilities to create the circles that the apples are mounted on. 









Here's another card with an apple brad.  I used a standard circle and a scalloped circle Nestability for the background for the brad.













This card was created with apple paper from dcwv's Grade School
paper pad and stamped with a Hero Arts apple stamp.






That's it for today!  I think I'll make a waldorf salad for supper!

Have a great night!
Carol

1 comment:

devylubis said...

Thank you for sharing all these things. It's been so great to me. ^_^

Regards,
devy