Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lawn Fawn's "On the Mend"

Hi Everyone!


I decided to play with Lawn Fawn's "On the Mend" clear stamp set to create some get well cards and packets.  I think the images in this set are adorable and I totally LOVE the font that is used for the text.

I created a get well packet that includes a sleeve for a purse size package of tissues, a pocket for a package of Cup of Soup mix, and a mini get well card.


For this set I deliberately chose a patterned paper that would work for anyone. 



After I stamped and fussy cut the tissue box I used a craft knife to cut a slit where the tissues come out of the box and slid a scrap of yellow vellum into the slit to create a "tissue".   The tissue box is adhered to the sleeve with foam tape. 




I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the decorative edge on the soup packet holder.  I cut a tiny slit in the soup bowl so that I could slide the tip of the spoon into it.  The bowl and spoon are adhered to the card with foam tape.  The brads are holding the pocket closed so that I could slide in a packet of soup mix.




I used a standard circle Nestability die to punch through the layers on this mini card.  The ladybug is a Favorite
Findings button.  There is a "bug" in the clear stamp set, but for this card I chose to use a button.


Be sure to check out the "On the Mend" clear stamp set on the Lawn Fawn web site so that you can see the other stamps that are included in that set.


Enjoy this beautiful day!
Carol

No comments: