Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Miscellaneous Cards

Good Morning Everyone!

It's been a wonderful week.  It's school vacation week here in Massachusetts and I have had the chance to catch up with many of my teacher friends and other friends too.  I haven't spent much time in "My Own Little Corner" but need to do that today as I have many card orders to fulfill. 

Meanwhile, I just glanced through my photo files and found a few cards to share with you.  This first photograph shows the gift bag I made for Annie and some of the small gift cards I made for her too.  The elephants were cut from an AccuCut die.  They're small and didn't involve a lot of work and are just meant to be included with a gift. 


I got into making some "fruity" cards while I was preparing for this past Monday's cherry themed class.  I love the way the embossing shows up on this card.  The paper which is from SEI's Couture collection is a pearl foil paper.  The embossing pulls out the sparkle from the paper and makes it look especially pretty.



I like this card too.  It was another quick and easy one to create and will work perfectly in the fruit themed packages of cards I am creating.  


Have a "grape" day!
Carol


No comments: