Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Halloween Cards

Hi Everyone!

I have more Halloween cards to share with you.  I fussy cut the potion bottles and used foam tape to adhere them to the background paper.  Both papers are from Martha Stewart.  The bats were cut from a K&Company border and are attached to the card with foam tape.  The sentiment and patterned strip are Washi tape from Martha Stewart.


I stamped some tall grass along the bottom of some Martha Stewart paper.  I stuck identical bat stickers back to back and then used pop dots to adhere just the center of their bodies to the card.  I fold the wings slightly to give them dimension.  The sentiment was created on my computer. 


I punched out a glittery spider to use on another card and then used the remaining paper to create this card.  Added some Martha Stewart Washi tape and some SEI spider ribbon and the card was done!


That's it for today!
Carol

No comments: