Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Halloween Test Tube Holder

Hi Everyone!

I decided to share another creation before I stepped away from this table to do some cleaning.  In a previous post I mentioned all of the Martha Stewart Halloween products I found at a discount store about a month ago.  I was especially excited about the test tubes. 

I found instructions for creating a test tube holder at Split Coast Stampers at this link,
right here.   I found the video at that same link to be especially helpful. 

Here are some pictures of my project.





My test tubes are tall so I plan to cut future papers for them so that they measure 4" x 12" instead of at 4" x 11" as suggested in the tutorial.

Okay, now I must do some major cleaning.  I will also take some pictures of other cards I created this weekend and will share them with you during the week.

Enjoy what's left of this Labor Day weekend!
Carol

No comments: