Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Basic Grey "Herbs & Honey"

Hi Everyone!

I had a 3 day weekend, but I was so busy it didn't seem any longer than a 2 day one.  I accomplished many tasks, but not as many as I had hoped to do.

Janet and I spontaneously went shopping at Absolutely Everything on Friday.  I bought 4 sets of clear stamps and a 6" x 6" Basic Grey "Herbs & Honey" paper pad.  I've already created 5 cards with it and hope to make a few more before I head to bed. 

Whenever I use a 6" x 6" pad to create cards I always end up with scraps that I eventually use, but I have decided to try to use them while I am still "excited" about the new paper. 

Here are three of the cards I made so far.


"Hello" was stamped with an A Muse Artstamp.  I used my Classic Circle Nestability dies to cut the circles.  The circle with "hello" on it is adhered to the card with foam tape. 


I used my Classic Square Nestability dies to cut a frame for the patterned square.  I think that the strawberry and floral embellishments are from Martha Stewart.  They've been in my stash for ages.  You cannot tell from the photograph, but the dots on the ribbon totally mimic the dots on the strawberries.  The sentiment was created with a PaperTrey Ink clear stamp.


The sentiment on this card was created with a clear stamp from PaperTrey Ink.

That's it for tonight.  Will hopefully have time to share more cards tomorrow.

Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: