Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

More Basic Grey "Herbs & Honey"

Hi Everyone!

As I mentioned yesterday I am working with my "Herbs & HONEY" paper from Basic Grey and trying to use my scraps up as I work.  Here's one of the cards I made.


I originally planned to use this card the wide way, but now I am thinking that I like it the tall way.  Either way will work as it doesn't have a sentiment on it.

Love this next card.


The card is a "different" shade of brown. I love the way it looks with the floral paper.  I have become so comfortable using white embossing powder.  First I rub an Embossing Magic Pouch over my tag and then I sprinkle on the embossing powder.  After I heat set the powder I brush off any excess powder that's on the paper. 

This card looks similar to the previous one.  Same sketch.  Different papers. 


But that's okay.  I told you I am using up my scraps as I work.  I used some Maya Road and Mister Huey mists to add color to the white paper flowers.

Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: