Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2015

Mason Jar Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

One of my co-workers is getting married on Saturday.  She's having a country theme wedding.  Each day she tells me about her creations from the previous night.  Among other things she made her own table number cards, centerpieces, banners, photo collage that they'll hang around a tree, bridesmaid gifts, etc. 

She clearly loves and appreciates handmade things so I decided to make her a set of thank you cards and a gift bag for them.

The guests will be using mason jars as drinking cups so I used the PaperTrey Ink friendship jar die to create the focal point on the cards.  I used Lawn Fawn's "Let's Polka" petite paper pad to decorate the bag and for the jars and the background papers. 

Here's the gift bag.  The green polka dotted paper is from a Martha Stewart paper pad.




Here are the cards.

 
I added a lacy border to each card and adhered a twine bow to each jar to add texture to the cards.  The jar lids and hearts are adhered with foam tape to add dimension to the cards. 
 
I forgot to take a picture, but I lined each envelope with additional papers from Lawn Fawn's "Let's Polka" petite paper pad. 
 
Have a great night!
Carol
 



No comments: