Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Frog Side Step Card

Hi Everyone!

I have a side step card to share with you today.  I learned this technique from Split Coast Stampers at this link

Here's the card I created.

 
 
I used Lawn Fawn's watercolor paper for the layering papers.  I stamped a DRS Designs woodblock stamp to create the cattails on the card.  The cattails are colored with a gold Wink of Stella pen and green Momento markers.
 
I stamped the Hero Arts frog onto patterned paper and fussy cut the image.  I added wiggly eyes to his face and used foam tape to adhere the frog to the card.
 
The dragonflies are gems from Favorite Findings.  The sentiment was created with Momenta alphabet stickers.   
 
I'll share some other frog cards tomorrow.
 
Have a great day!
 

No comments: