Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2018

Happy Spring double z fold card

Hi Everyone!

I am constantly amazed by the many styles of cards that fit into a standard A2 envelope.  Last night I made a double z fold card that fits perfectly in one of those envelopes.  I learned how to create the card from the tutorial at this link.  It truly was one of the easiest cards I have ever made. 

Here's the card I made last night.  Click on the photo to make the image larger. 

 
 
With the exception of the stems on the tulips all of the papers I used are from Lawn Fawn's watercolor collection.  I used green tag from my stash for the stems on the tulips. 

The small tulips were created with a Martha Stewart paper punch.  I used a Sizzix die to create the large tulips in the background.  The sentiment was stamped with a Northwoods woodblock stamp.

Have a great night!


No comments: