Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2018

A "Garden" for Chocolate Carrots

Hi Everyone!

I bought some bags of Palmer chocolate carrots.  I thought they would look cute in a "garden" so I created one for them.


I started out by cutting a piece of brown tag so that it measured 4.5" x 4.5".  I scored along one side at 1", 2", 3", and 4".  Then I used my bone folder to crease each of my scored lines.

I used my second smallest oval Nestability die to cut three oval holes in the second one inch area.  Then I adhered the brown tag together to create a rectangular "box". 

 
 

 
I cut 2 pieces of green tag so that they measured 4.5" x 1.75".  I used a grass paper punch to cut the tag to create the grass.  You could use a grassy die if you have one or you could use a paper of scissors to fringe some grass. 


I adhered the grass to the "box". 
 
I used a Memory box die to cut some bunnies and attached them to the grass.  I used black enamel accents to give them each an eye.  I added a tiny white pompom to each of the bunnies to give them a tail.
 
I "planted" a carrot in each of the oval holes I had punched.
 
I used a Lawn Fawn stamp to create the sentiment. 
 
Look at the candy you have and maybe you can create a garden with it.
 
Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: