Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2018

Bunny Cards

Hi Everyone!

Getting Ready
A few weeks ago I looked through my clear stamps and moved all of the bunnies into one cd case.  I moved my Easter woodblock stamps, dies, and paper punches into my line of vision.  Then I stamped, heat embossed, and fussy cut lots of bunnies.  I die cut other bunnies and used black enamel accents to add eyes to the bunnies who needed eyes.  I adhered tiny white pompom tails to every bunny.  Then I put all of the bunnies into a clear bowl on my desk.

The Fun Begins
Each time I sit at my desk I see those bunnies waiting for me.  Now I have added many of them to my cards and Easter treat holders.  I'll share a few of those cards today.  Click on each image to enlarge it.


This simple card is one of my favorites.  I used my Spellbinder Circle Nestability dies to cut the circles.  The bunny was cut from a Memory Box bunny trio die.  The grass was created with a Fiskars paper punch.  I embossed the mint green tag with a Cuttlebug "Birds and Swirls" embossing folder


This cute little bunny and the sentiment are from Lawn Fawn's "My Sweet Valentine" clear stamp set.   The "Happy Easter" sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's "Happy Easter" clear stamp set.  That "Happy Easter" sentiment stamp is one of my favorites.  I use it over and over again.  The papers are from Echo Park.  Wish I had more of them.


I picked up the purple doilies at Michaels.  They are the perfect size for an A2 card.  I try to keep different colors of them on hand.  The bunny in the center of the doily was cut from a Memory Box bunny trio die.  The smallest bunny was stamped and fussy cut from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Baby" clear stamp set.  The bunny who is hopping away was stamped and fussy cut from Lawn Fawn's "Happy Easter" clear stamp set.

I have many other "bunny" cards to share, but you'll have to wait until another day.

Hugs!

No comments: