Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Strawberry and Grape Cards

Good Morning! 

I love giving people who touch my life a handmade gift bag with some cards in it.  It makes me happy to create something for them.  It makes them happy to receive a little gift.  When they send out the cards they make other people happy.  After all who doesn't like to find a card or package in their mailbox?

Lately, I've been creating some "fruity" cards which I will share with you today and on Friday which happens to be National Watermelon Day. 

I find stamping the same image over and over again, heat embossing each image, and then coloring the images in to be very therapeutic.  I created this card the other night after a very long day.

 
I have a collection of brads and some decorative buttons in one of the drawers near my desk.  They are sorted into muffin liners that Toni gave me years ago. 


I prefer to add brads to my cards in place of buttons because they are flatter and go through the mail more easily.  I added a strawberry brad to this simple card.
 
 
 
Here's a card I created using some paper from an older PaperTrey Ink collection. 


Here's another "grape" card created with scraps.


Have a fun-filled day! 

No comments: