Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2018

Paper Ornament

Hi Everyone!

This afternoon I watched a video that was presented by Jennifer McGuire.  She showed ways to create paper ornaments.  Here is the link to her video.

I do not have the dies that she used and I do not need them.  I have some other dies that I can use. 

I used a Sizzix ornament die for today's paper ornament.  I cut the ornament out of chipboard 3 times.  I cut it out of patterned paper twice.  I used chipboard and gold glitter paper to cut 2 each of the top of the ornament. 

I adhered the 3 pieces of chipboard together and then glued the patterned paper to the front and the back of the ornament.  I glued the gold top to the chipboard top.  Then I glued the tops to both sides of the ornament.

The sentiment was cut from a Lawn Fawn sentiment die. 

I glued ribbon that is 1/8" wide along the side of the ornament to give it a finished look. 


Thanks for the inspiration, Jennifer McGuire.  I love my ornament and plan to make others.

Have a nice night!

No comments: