Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Denami Designs Chickie Stamps

Hi Everyone!



Today I played with a few of my Denami Designs chickie stamps. I just adore those little chickies and am slowly collecting the ones I love the most.



If you've ever studied a graduation hat you know that there's usually a "button" holding the tassel in place. I stamped a Denami Designs chickie graduate onto some white tag, colored the image, used a ¾ circle punch to punch it out, and used it to hold the tassel in place on the hat on my card.

I was thinking of one of my friends that I haven't seen for ages and decided to make her a card. I used 3 of the Denami Designs chickie stamps on it: hey chickie, chickie with a flower, and best friends chickie. I used the smallest lacey nestability for the background "flowers" for the chickie images.


I stitched the leaves and stems for the flowers. The "thinking of you" text was created with a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments set.

Have a great night!
Carol

1 comment:

Shirley said...

A totally super grad card and the other one is so darn cute. Both will create big big smiles!!