Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dotty Creations

Hi Everyone!

This is my second post for today.  Marie's birthday is Tuesday, April 3 and Easter is Sunday, April 8.  I decided that a polka dot theme would work for both occasions so I ordered a variety of papers from Echo Park's "Dots & Stripes" collection and have been using those papers to create many of the projects I have already shared with you and others that I plan to share with you.

Here's the Easter garland that I strung across the mantle.


I used an AccuCut egg die to cut the eggs.  Used a paper punch that punches a tiny hole to punch 2 holes through each egg and then strung them onto some baby white ric rac.

I've decorated a dozen note pads, but still need to decorate 11 pens.





I used the  "Around Town" template from PaperTrey Ink to create this gift bag.  The paper is from the Recollections Pastel Collection at Michaels.  I used a Sizzix die to create the flowers.



The photograph makes this tiny favor bag from PaperTrey Ink's "Do Me a Favor" template look much larger than it actually is.  The flower is a Martha Stewart sticker. 


Hope you're getting inspired to do some creating of your own!
Carol

No comments: