Search This Blog

Monday, July 10, 2017

Birthday Gift Bags

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy organizing my paper punches today.  I store them in shoe pockets that hang on either side of the kitchen door.  I removed every punch, shook out the pockets and cut a sample of each punch.  Then I stapled the samples to the pockets and put the punches back in them.  Now I can easily find the punch that I need. 

I made a couple of birthday gift bags today too. 


I used a Nestability Ice Cream Cone die to cut the ice cream cone.  I put some foam under the scoop of ice cream to add dimension to the bag.  The cherry is a brad that was in my stash. 


This bag is a little more creative.  The cupcake wrapper was created from a Hero Arts tea cup cling stamp.  I cut off the handle of the tea cup.  I inked my stamp with VersaMark ink, stamped the tea cup, and then added green embossing powder to the image. 

The frosting on the cupcake was made with the top of a Sizzix ice cream sundae die.  I ran the die cut through a polka dots embossing folder.  Then I used Memento markers to add color to the dots.  The cherry is a honeycomb cupcake topper. 

Have a great night!

No comments: