Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Hello Card

Hi Everyone!

Today's card is simple, but took a while to make. 

  
First I ran a piece of pale blue tag through a Cuttlebug "Leafy Branch" embossing folder.  Then I stamped a tree trunk onto a piece of brown tag and sprinkled embossing powder on it.  I heat embossed it and adhered it to the blue tag. 

I used a Spellbinders "Labels One" die to cut a small blue shape.  I stamped and heat embossed the branch and the musical note.  The bird is a brad from Eyelet Outlet.  The sentiment was created with an Amuse Artstamp. 

I wish all of the details showed up better than they do.

And...because I am most definitely obsessed with pinwheels, I created a new pinwheel wreath.  I gave it to my hairdresser today.


 
The pinwheels are made from double sided tag that is pink and white on one side and striped blue, green and white on the other side.  I used pearl brads from Eyelet Outlet to hold each pinwheel together.  It is very pretty and very feminine.


That's all for today!

No comments: