Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

A Decoration for Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone!
 
This week I worked on Thanksgiving paper crafts.  I will share them with you over the next week or so.  Today I am sharing the decoration I made.  It can be displayed on a mantle, a shelf, or wherever you want. 
  
 
I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the kraft background and a stitched banner die to cut the fall papers.  I added brads to the punched holes in the banner papers.  The burlap stickers that spell the word "thankful" are mounted on scalloped tag circles.  I added a paper punched leaf to each banner.  The panels are connected with baker's twine. 

This banner folds flat so it would be easy to mail to someone who appreciates handmade decorations.

That's it for today!  Enjoy this beautiful "summer" weather.
 

No comments: