Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Christmas Gift Bags

Hi Everyone!

I've been using things in my stash to help me create treasures.  Today I'll share some of the gift bags I made this weekend.


I have a collection of paper straws.  I cut some of the green ones up and used Scor-tape to adhere them to a gift bag.  The tree trunk is a piece of a cinnamon stick.  The snowflakes are buttons.  Not sure why I have so many in my stash, but they are coming in handy for my Christmas projects. 


I purchased the tree cutouts on this bag from SEI many years ago.  The snowflakes are silver gems.  I added a sparkling red gem to the center of each of them.  The sentiment was created with a die from Lawn Fawn.


I also purchased the Santa cutouts from SEI many years ago.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere a sparkly white pompom to each hat.  I sprayed a bottle of Maya Metallic Red Mist onto the Maya Road letters to give them color.


This dimensional Santa was also from SEI and was waiting in my stash.  He fit perfectly onto a small bag.

That's it for today.  Have a great night!

No comments: