Search This Blog

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas Scrabble Frame

Hi Everyone!

I think I may be ready for Christmas this year.  I've created gift bags, cards, tags, stocking stuffers, and decorations. Today I want to share one of my favorite projects.


The space for the picture in this frame measures 9.5" by 9.5".  I trimmed candy cane paper from SEI so that it measured 8.5" x 11" and printed a grid on it.  If you enlarge the photo and study it you'll see the grid lines.  They helped me place the Scrabble tiles.

Then I used paper punches and dies to create embellishments for the frame.  I used foam tape to adhere them to the paper and to add dimension to the picture.  I plan to hang my frame over the fireplace, but it could be placed on a frame easel and displayed on a mantle or table. 

Have a great day!




No comments: