Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2018

Birds Theme Day One

Good Morning!

When we moved into this house 35 years ago our neighbors were Bob and Jan.  They were both the nicest people you could ever meet.  They were like grandparents to Robbie and Marie and were always there for any of us who needed some help, a conversation, or just a hanging out time. 

After they passed away their daughter, Heidi, moved next to us.  Their other daughter, Holly, lives down the street.  Holly and Heidi are just as wonderful as their parents.  Robbie is especially close to the two of them.

Jan loved backyard birds and her daughters and I learned about them through her.  So for Mother's Day in memory of Jan, I created some gift bags and bird cards for her daughters.

I love the gift bags I have been using lately.  They are smaller than the ones I have used in the past and measure 4.5" wide and are 5.75" tall.  I have been adding patterned paper to them and embellishing them with stickers from Echo Park paper collections. 

Here are the bags I made for Holly and Heidi.


 
 
There were 4 cards in each gift bag.  I will share a couple of them today and the others over the next few days.
 
 
 
Enjoy your day!



No comments: