Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2020

Hang in There

Good Morning.

I have been papercrafting for about 15 years.  I like to use blank cards that are colorful on the outside and white on the inside as the base of my cards.  I have been running low on them for a while. Thankfully my friend Janet suggested I visit amusestudio and check out their solid cardstock.  Happily it was just what I wanted and needed.  I spent a while yesterday cutting the cardstock, scoring it, and folding it into blank cards.

 
Now that I had a stack of blank cards prepped it was time to get to work.  The sentiment on this first card is a perfect one for all of us right now.  It was created with an Inky Antics wooden stamp.  I used a Changito wooden stamp to create the monkey. 
 
 
 
The ladybug and sentiment on this card were created with clear stamps from The Stamps of Life.
 

 
The small ladybug on this card is from that same stamp set.
 
 
These cards also have positive sentiments that we all need at this time.
 
 
That's it for today.  Will be back soon with some "fruity" cards that I have been creating.
 
Hugs!
 

 
  1.  
 

No comments: