Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020

More Fruit themed cards

Good Morning,

The skies are blue and that makes me happy.  Today I am going to share more of the fruit themed cards that I made. 

I was thrilled when I found a wooden lemon stamp and a sentiment that goes along with it.  I got both of them from Impress in Seattle.  The stamped images are mounted on some citrus paper from SEI.

Here's another cherry card too.  Cherry layering paper, cherry ribbon, and a cherry stamped image made this a fun card to create.


Strawberry season is getting closer and I am looking forward to all sorts of strawberry salads and desserts.  I have a wide selection of strawberry themed paper crafting supplies and used them to create some cards. I used a clear stamp and die set to create the strawberries on the card with the red dotted background.  The other card has a scrap of paper from SET on it with a washi tape border. 


I stamped a clear Hero Arts strawberry stamp repeatedly on the layering paper on the first card.  The second card has strawberry brads from Eyelet Outlet and some strawberry ribbon.   

 
That's it for today.  Take care.
 

 

No comments: