Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Robot and Cupcake Valentines

Good Morning Everyone!


I purchased a dcwv "All About Boys" small stack at JoAnn's the other day. It's filled with all sorts of cool papers with outer space, pirate, zoo, under the sea, cowboy, superhero, and robot themes. I just had to use some of the robot papers to create more valentines along with the Stampendous robot stamp I showed you a few blogs ago. This time I masked off the text from the stamp and used just it on some punched out hearts.  I positioned the text on the hearts and the hearts on the cards in such a way to make them look like word balloons.
I'm nearly out of what seemed to be an endless supply of Lil' Robots chipboard pieces from My Mind's Eye. I added a few of the ones I had left to my valentines. The tiny "Happy Valentine's Day" message was created with an A Muse Artstamp.




Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use my Hero Arts large cupcake cling stamp on some valentines. After all it does have some hearts on it. As I have done in the past on birthday cards I stamped the "muffin wrapper" part of the stamp onto one patterned paper and the "frosting" part of the stamp on a different patterned paper. I fussy cut both images out and ran the "muffin wrapper" through my crimper before I adhered it to the layering paper. I used dimensional tape to attach the "frosting" to the layering paper. The text is stamped on some Martha Stewart "ribbon style tags" that I spotted at TJ Maxx a few days ago.
 



Now I need to stop creating cards for a few hours and creatively do some cleaning!
 
Have a good day!
Carol

No comments: