Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

If Friends Were Flowers...

Hi Everyone!



I needed a card for one of my dearest friends so I put this one together for her.


I used a 1.5" scalloped circle EK Success punch to punch out 3 tag circles. Then I wrapped some twine around each of those circles by catching it in the "groove" of each scallop. I added a brad to each circle so that they would look like flowers.


I used my pink Marvy circle punch to punch a circle for a vase and cut off the bottom of the circle to give the vase a flat bottom.


The text was stamped with a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn's 'Hello Friend" set.


The layering paper is from SEI's Corinne collection.  I ran it through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and added a piece of lace ribbon that my friend Diane gave me to it before I adhered it to a blank card,
 
That's all for today! Stay cool!
Carol

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love this Carol - I always love bakers twine :)

Georgie Horn said...

This is such a cool sentiment!

Shirley said...

How creative, bright, and pretty too! A really fun card!