Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Marie

Hi Everyone!

Today is my daughter Marie's birthday, but we are actually having her family party tomorrow.  She has an exam tomorrow and is studying tonight, but we did spend part of the day together.  We went out for lunch and did some shopping and then she headed back to my sister's to study and spend the night because it's a shorter commute for her.

Marie loves daisies so I decided to make her a birthday card with some daisies on it. 


As you can see I used my Fiskars grass punch again and some of the paper that I sponge painted a few days ago for the background paper.  I stamped images from Claudine Hellmuth's "Spring Garden" clear stamp set onto some papers from Lawn Fawn's "Bright Side" collection and fussy cut those images.  Instead of cutting out the daisies from the clear stamp set, I paper punched some.  I added brads to their centers and pulled the petals upward to give the flowers dimension.  

Happy birthday, Marie!

Have a nice night.
Carol

No comments: