Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Shopping Trip


Hi Everyone!

Some of you (Hi Cindy Montgomery!  Will talk to you soon.) love hearing about my shopping trips so today I want to tell you about Saturday’s.  Janet, Angela, and I left my house around 7:45. (Thank you so much for driving Angela.)  We stopped at Panera for breakfast and then Angela drove us to the CK Scrapbooking Conference in Manchester, NH. Our dear friend MaryBeth met us at the hotel. We didn’t attend any of the classes that were being offered. We went to the conference just to shop and shop we did.

What did I buy?
I bought the only 5 Memento ink pads I didn’t have in the original 24 colors. I bought them to coordinate with the Memento markers I bought a few weeks ago.


I found a Fiskars sailboat squeeze punch that I knew belonged in my collection.

I bought 6 rolls of the Queen and Company’s Washi tape (and had to restrain myself from buying more of it!)
Angela and I both loved (and purchased) some Teresa Collins paper pads.

I also loved some papers from Creative Imaginations

and Jillibean Soup.


I just had to buy 2 sets of The Stamps of Life clear stamps. Best of all I met Stephanie Barnard and her wonderful husband. I told them how much I enjoy their videos and how hard it was to resist buying all of their stamps!


After a yummy lunch in one of the hotel’s restaurants we got back into Angela’s car and went to Art Plus in Concord, NH. Art Plus is a Hero Arts Premier Retail Store and in addition to stamps from other companies carries more Hero Arts stamps than I have ever seen in any other store. We met the owner of the store who was as sweet and helpful as could be. I purchased some stamps and some Hero Arts flowers. When I looked at my photograph I realize I didn’t take a picture of a cute little Hero Arts wooden sun stamp that I also purchased.

After shopping at Art Plus we headed back to Manchester to shop at Hobby Lobby. None of us had been to a Hobby Lobby before because the Manchester one is I think the only one in New England.   We liked their ribbon.

I found some rub ons and buttons that I liked too.


We ate a yummy dinner at the 99 Restaurant in Manchester and had the nicest waitress named Angie.  Then we headed home with our bags of goodies.

It was a wonderful day filled with fun times with great friends.  I cannot wait to "play" with my new toys.

Have a nice night!
Carol


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh. i'm sooo jealous of your shopping trip! lol i'm thinking of investing in more memento inks, they stamp beautifully. and i LOVE the punch and paper pads you chose. and anything by hero arts is a must have, i love the trio of flower/vase stamps...so pretty!