Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Painted Cards

Hi Everyone!


I cannot believe that it is already after 10 PM.  I don't know where this day went.  I had a nice visit with Peggy tonight.  We had some yummy cranberry crisp with our tea.  Robbie and Marie wolfed down what was left of it and now there's an empty pan in the sink. 


For the past few days I have been using distress ink pads to paint the images I stamped.  I tap the ink pad onto a clear block, use a mini mister to sprinkle some water on the ink, and paint.  I love the vivid colors the inks produce. 

Here are a few of the cards I've made using that technique.
















Enjoy what's left of this night!  I am heading to bed!


Carol


1 comment:

Unknown said...

my gosh you make pretty cards! i love the boat/house scene best, the colors are so saturated. great designs my friend :)